K thru 6 (and some 7/8 teams) CYO sanctioned Forms and Fees needed for participation in: Football (if not playing in 7 & 8 OHSAA sanctioned league), Cross Country (K-6), Volleyball (4-6), Boys & Girls Basketball (4-6), Softball (5-8), Track (K-6)

CYO Athletic Contract signed by parent and Doctor.

Emergency Medical Form

"Pay to Participate" fee form (Money or Check must accompany this form. DO NOT hand in without money.)

Without the proper paperwork turned in by the first practice, we cannot allow anyone to try out or participate. "Pay to Participate" forms must be turned in, with money, by the first scrimmage or the student-athlete will be held out until the fee is collected.

Please call the athletic office if you have any questions about this. 419-693-0465.

Submit to FacebookSubmit to Google PlusSubmit to TwitterSubmit to LinkedIn