How To Apply
We are now accepting applications for the 2018-2019 school year for Pre-K thru 11th. We encourage anyone who is interested to apply as soon as possible to ensure their student obtains a spot in the class.
Applying to Cardinal Stritch Catholic High School & Academy
The goal of the admission process at Cardinal Stritch is to help ensure the school and the student are the right fit for eachother. When considering an application, the Admissions Committee takes into account the following factors:
- Standardized testing (9th grade)
- Teacher recommendations (grades 9-11)
- Academic record (grades 1–11)
- Previous school experiences (grades 1–11)
- Full Day Shadowing Experience (grades 4-11)
- Half Day Shadowing Experience (Grades 2 & 3)
- Motivation and attitude toward learning (grades K–11)
- Qualities of character and citizenship (grades K–11)
- Concern for others (grades K-11)
- Parental support of school faculty and programs (grades K-11)
Applicants are considered candidates for admission only when the application form and all required documents (academic records, testing, and teacher recommendations) have been submitted to the Admissions Office.