- To be eligible for the 2018–2019 Pre-Kindergarten class a child must be three or four years old by August 1st 2018.
- Children must be potty trained.
PreK 3 year olds:
3 Half Days (Tuesday, Thursday, Friday) 8:15 am-11:30 am
PreK 3 and 4 year olds:
3 Full Days (Tuesday, Thursday, Friday) 8:15 am-2:30 pm
PreK Four year olds:
5 Full Days 8:15am-2:30pm
What makes our Pre-Kindergarten program different?
- Through a supervised structured play approach to learning, children are given a range of opportunities to enhance their potential for intellectual, physical, social, emotional, and spiritual growth.
- We provide specials including music, art, and physical education once per week. A technology class is provided to 4 yr olds. These classes are taught by teachers certified in these areas.
- Our Pre-Kindergarten is licensed by the Ohio Dept. of Education. We follow the Ohio Early Learning Content Standards. These standards provide the guidance to help young children enter kindergarten ready for success.
What are our goals and objectives?
- Provide each child with positive Pre-Kindergarten experiences
- Develop large and small motor skills
- Learn to socialize with peers and adults
- Gain independence
- Accept responsibility
- Establish and develop friendships
- Engage in cooperative play
- Become aware of the fact he/she is a child of God
- Provide opportunities for quiet/active play
Applications are now being accepted for our PreK programs!
- Apply Now by creating an account and completing your online application.
- Once your application is accepted, you will hold your place by paying the $150 registration fee.
GETTING TO KNOW CARDINAL STRITCH
Individual tours are offered by appointment. Please contact the Admissions Office at 419-693-0465 Ext. 238 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule.