St. Kateri Catholic Academy
Pre-Kindergarten Open House
April 26, 2017
6:00 - 7:00 PM
Pre-Kindergarten at St. Kateri Catholic Academy offers:
- Hands-on learning
- Academic based curriculum
- Differentiated instruction
- Specialized instruction in physical education, technology, art, and music
- Kindergarten readiness
- Structured developmental opportunities to stimulate and encourage learning
- Development of children mentally, physically, spiritually, emotionally, and socially
The National Honor Society has been quite active this year. They have helped park cars at the very first football game held on campus, cleaned up the baseball diamond at the YMCA, worked concession stands at 3 volleyball games and seven basketball games, washed desks weekly and emptied recycling bins in the entire school.
Drew Staczek '17 has been selected by area media as one of the ten scholarship recipient finalists for the Chuck Ealey Undefeated Spirit Award.
Chosen from all high school student athletes, these awards honor five individuals in both the sports of football and girls basketball and recognize three important qualities:
- An undefeated spirit-inspiring drive and leadership with classmates, campus, community and/or youth
- Strong family values with family support, encouraging and supporting parent/family structure behind them
- Strong focus on education and community/campus involvement including good grades and extracurricular activities
Drew will be present at the April 2nd reception and awards presentation. His involment in the Cardinal football program, among many other things makes him a great candidate for this award!
Each and every person has a calling. Some have to search and explore to find what they're truly called to do in life.
This week, the Class of 2017 is participating in Senior Projects. Cardinal Stritch Catholic High School believes the Senior Project serves the community, in that it allows professionals to take an active role in shaping young men and women and counseling them on making decisions that will ultimately affect the community in the future.