Cardinal Stritch Catholic High School & Academy is a leader in Catholic education. We challenge all students to grow as disciples of Jesus Christ in a family-oriented community that fosters academic and personal excellence.
Cardinal Stritch Catholic High School & Academy is a family of faith, knowledge, and strength.
Bishop George J. Rehring first broke ground for Stritch on September 21, 1960. The school became the sixth Catholic school in Metro-Toledo and is the only Catholic high school on the East Side of the city. The school was named after Cardinal Samuel Stritch, Toledo’s second Bishop who served from 1921 to 1930.
The school sits on a twenty-acre site. The building originally built to house Cardinal Stritch Catholic High School currently houses both the high school and academy.